Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone and it was a great day today The sun was shiny but a little on the cool side. We went to the library and picked up a DVD to watch and then went to Wal-Mart to grab a few needed things. Although I had already gotten the mail I didn't scan it til we got back.In the mail there was a good and a bad so I will start off with the bad..Awhile ago I wrote actor George Lazenby who played James Bond in one film 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'. Today I got my letter back RTS undeliverable. So I think old George must have moved or something. Oh well I had to try.

Now the good.I have been a fan of Helen Mirren for a long while and I have seen many of her movies like 'Teaching Mrs Tingle', 'Hitchcock', 'The Queen' and many more. I had heard she was doing a show on Broadway in New York City so I took the chance of writing to her at her play in New York City. Well today my luck paid off. Helen sent me a personalized signed playbill from her show. This one will be going on my wall sometime soon. I have 2 Playbills on our wall at all times and I do changed the Playbills from time to time. This will be the next one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment