Friday 13 March 2015

A Nice Day

It was a nice Friday the 13th. The sun was shining and although it was a little chilly in the shade the sun felt great. We went to a thrift shop which I like doing and there was a signed 8*10 of Cory Holmes who was a Tigercat. Now everyone who knows me knows I am a TiCat fan. Well whoever owned it before ruined it because they Plaque  it.. I can understand that they want their autographs to last forever but if you plaque it you ruin it. DO NOT PLAQUE AUTOGRAPHS!!
Now as I move on to today's mailbox we just found out that the mailman has been running late this week and the mail I got this morning was actually yesterday's mail. So in today's mail I received my cards back signed and personalized from Penny Johnson Jarald who is on the show CASTLE




To add to my surprise of getting Penny there was also another surprise in the envelope. Penny had also enclosed a signed photo of CASTLE himself Nathan Fillion. I have been a fan of his for a long time and his shows like Firefly and DRIVE which now I am glad never survived a season because if it had Castle would have never been. Well maybe it would have just a different actor as Castle..Nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment