Friday 30 January 2015

Autograph Trade

In a group that I am in we sometimes trade and do a thing like a secret sender a lot like secret Santa where you don't know what your getting or from who. Today mine came from Greg who lives in Texas. All they have to go on is what we tell the group and then they try and do their best.


1st one that I took out of the envelope was an index card signed by Larry McCarren who played for the Green Bay Packers back in the day.This was very cool because I like football and more recently started to venture into the NFL a bit.







Speaking of the NFL brings me into the 2nd one I pulled from the envelope. I was raised in the 70's and this is when all the cool guys were around like Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw etc etc. One guy I liked was Rosey Grier. I thought he was very cool and I actually like the movie 'The thing with 2 heads'. Greg had sent me this photo signed by Rosey.







I am also a big fan of the CFL and although I do lean towards the Tigercats more I do like to follow other teams and players. Greg sent me a signed card of Jeff Fuller who played for the Aggies in Texas. But now Jeff plays for the Calgary Stampeders of the CFL. I thought it was really nice that Greg went through his collection to find a player that he knew I would like because he was in the CFL.



It was a really good week and now we'll see how next week goes.See you on Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment